Saturday, September 3, 2016

August 29th email

Hey, Hey, Hey!

This past week has been long, but good. Yesterday we had the chance to
speak in the fifteenth ward (by the way, I keep forgetting to mention.
We do not cover one ward, we cover 10. We cover a whole Stake.
....Utah) so that was good. Sis. Malphrus is signing us up to talk in
all ten before too long, and she keeps telling them that we can fill
up the whole time by ourselves...

We also did not one, but two, exchanges this past week. I went with
SisterBrown Wednesday/Thursday and then they thought it would be
humorous too put two newbies together, so Sis. Kirby and I once again
become companions for 24 hours and got lost  a lot. But it was great.
It was so much fun to be with her again and we didn't blow anything
up, so I think it worked out alright. :)

We have also been doing a lot of service (which is exciting, because
it means we got to wearPANTS!!!) . We helped a recent convert move in,
and their family is amazing. We hope to be seeing a lot of them. We
pulled some weeds. We helped a nonprofit organization unpack after
moving and I wish I could have gotten a picture for you, Matthew! We
found a box of wooden clips... Sis. Malphrus is really good at
clipping people. :)  She got me first, I had about five clips hanging
off my shirt, but then the three of us (Sis. Malphrus, Sis. Kirby and
I) ganged up one the unaware Sister Brown.... She had about thirty
clips hanging off her jacket by the end. It was hilarious!! but non of
us had our iPads so we couldn't take a picture... Sad face.

We ended up not actually having Rylee's baptism on Saturday. We
decided that she wasn't quite ready for that big of a step, but we are
still working with her and she truly is the most amazing person. :)
Deb's date also got changed, but her baptism is still going to happen
this Friday, so we are supper excited about that!!!  We are also
working with a couple of families that have unbaptized children, so
that is exciting. It really is amazing the love that I can feel for
these people. They each have amazing qualities that make them unique
and special. Just like everyone single on of us.

Anyway, I love you all!! I am including pictures for the first time in
forever... :) There is one of Sis. Malphrus and I and one of Sis.Kirby and I.
-Sister Waite(a-second)

Sister Malphrus and Sister Waite

Sister Kirby and Sister Waite

No comments:

Post a Comment