Monday, December 12, 2016

Transfers

Hey, hey!

Transfers are always an interesting time...not sure I like them. :) Anyway, Sister Dunbar is staying in the Richfield East Stake and training. Sister Kirby is staying in the Richfield stake and getting a new companion, Sister Hunting. I am getting booted down to Kanab.  We were almost positive that I was leaving, just for a lots of reasons, but that didn't mean that saying good-bye is any easier to some of these people who I am going to miss greatly. I don't have my new address yet, but I will send it next week. 

This week has been good though. We had a miracle baptism this past week. There is a family here in the Richfield stake that the sisters have been working with for a long time, over a year. But last week we got a phone call saying that they had picked a date and they were ready! That was exciting! 

We also got to go wrap caramels with Ann. She makes some killers caramels, but has a hard time wrapping them so we went and did that with her. It was a lot of fun, I think that she thinks that we are all slightly insane, but that is alright. Most people do. :) 

Anyway, today we have been really busy. Both me and Sister Dunbar are packing (and that is two transfers in a row. Somehow in the last 6 weeks I have gotten a lot more stuff then what I cam with. I am not even sure how I did it...) Plus I have been trying to say goodbye to as many people as possible before I leave. I managed to see quite a a lot of people yesterday and I hope to be able to see the rest tonight. 

I look forward to meeting the people in Kanab, I have heard interesting stories about Kanab so I am pumped to get to go experience some of it.  :)  

I love you all!!
-Sister Waite(a-second)  

No comments:

Post a Comment