Monday, December 19, 2016

Kaibab!

Hey, hey!

This past week was interesting... Transfers were really confusing, but
we all got where we needed to go and we all had a companion the whole
time, so that was good. :)

My last few days in Richfield were hard, because I really didn't want
to leave, but I got to see most everyone that I really wanted to say
goodbye to, so that was good. :)

Now I am down in Kaibab with Sister Lola. She is for the Philippines
and is awesome. My parents would be proud of me, I ate a  traditional
Philippine Food, a Balut. That was interesting, don't know if I will
eat that again any time soon. But in my own sweet (or maybe sour)
revenge I had her eat a Warhead. I was going to use Baking Coco,
but... :) No, we are having fun together and working hard.

We have a huuuuuge area. We cover CaneBeds (right next to Colorado
City...) And Jacob Lake, Fredonia and the south part of Kanab. Not to
mention that our District Meetings are in Hurricane, so we have to use
our miles very wisely.

We have some great people that we are working with, though. An
older couple, a crazy in a good way older couple, a few children (one
of whom is getting baptized this Thursday!!), and a couple of middle
aged people. :)

We also had the chance to go serve down at the Nursing Home and sing
Christmas Songs with one of our less actives, so that was fun and
good. We got paper crowns out of it so, hey! I am not complaining.

I am really excited to continue to work here in Kanab and I look
forward to getting to know the people better.

Anyway, I love you all!!! :)

-Sister Waite(a-second)


No comments:

Post a Comment