Sunday, March 12, 2017

March 6th

Hey Everyone!

This past week was really good. :) We got transfers calls
yesterday.... I am getting transferred, but just to the other stake.
So instead of being in Kiabab stake, I will just be in the Kanab
stake. My new companions name is Sister Dunn. I don't know much more
than that. :) Sister Lola is staying in the Kiabab stake and Sister
Kirby is going to be her companion. Haha, we were sure that Sister
Lola was going to get transferred! This will be her 5th one here in
Kanab!

My new address is
P.O. #302
Kanab, UT 84741

We knocked a lot doors this week. Not a lot doors got opened to us,
but we tried and that is what counts! We did have an interesting
experience on Sunday. We were walking ( in the wind and boy was it
blowing hard, we couldn't see anything because our hair was in our
faces.) and this guy walked up to us and preceded to tell us that he
was not a member, but that he had meet with missionaries in Cedar and
Idaho and that he wanted to continue to! So that was exciting! Sister
Lola and Sister Kirby will meet with him this Wednesday.

We are going to have to make a trip down to St. George tomorrow to
pick up our new companions. I am not looking forward to that as it
takes up a good chunk of the day, but it will good. I am glad that I
won't have to deal with Arizona time vs Utah time next week, like
Sisters Lola and Kirby will. Haha, not fun at all for them. I will
cover up right up to the border of our mission. :)

I hope each of you have a great week!!! I love you!
-Sister Waite(a-second)


No comments:

Post a Comment