Monday, January 9, 2017

Jan 9, 2017

Hey, Y'all!

This past week could only be described a wet. Lots of rain, and mud
with a hint of snow on the side. It is so warm weather wise
though.  It really is strange though because I expect to get up in the
morning and be freezing...but I'm not. In fact sometimes I think it is
too hot. I think Sister Lola disagrees. :)

But this week was good. We had to make ourselves busy, but this week
we are going to have more lessons. Thank  goodness the holidays are
finally over and people will stop going out of town.  :) We did knock
into a few good potential people who said that we might be able to
come back later, so we are excited about that.

We also did exchanges this week. Parents, you would be proud because I
had to drive in St. George. Unfortunately for Sister Brown, however,
she broke her tooth :( so we actually spent a good deal of time in the
dentist office. By the way, look where the dentist office was located.
Only Utah.

We also had a chance to go up to the Kaibab Ward and speak. We went up
late Saturday night and spent the night at our Ward mission leader's
home so we wouldn't have to drive up.  We had to laugh because we
actually went to all three hours of church. I think that was the first
time since I left the MTC that we have done that.

Anyway, I love you all!!
-Sister Waite (a-second)
Displaying image1.JPG


Displaying image3.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment