Monday, October 10, 2016

October 10th

Hey, hey!!

This week has been pretty uninteresting, which is perfectly fine by me. Except for the fact that we could use more investigators. That kind of interesting would be nice. :) 

We did do exchanges this week. Sis. Malphrus is no longer an Sister Training Leader so I got to go all the way do to Ceder annnnd...the YSA stake. Hopefully I have never have to work a YSA,I much prefer the family wards, thank you very much. 

It was fun though. We went and did service for three hours washing dishes at a senior center. That was a lot of fun, actually. They had a fun little group there. Oh, parents, you will be proud. An older man there was asking me about my name and he asked as if it was Waite like Ralph Waite and I was just like "Yup, I understood that reference" and he liked kind of surprised that I knew it. 

Not much else has happened this week. We have been doing a lot of door knocking lately so we have been getting to know a lot of members. :)  We ran into one lady the other day who refused to call us "Sister..." and forced us to use our first names. It was so weird to be called Julia again. I think for the moment I defiantly prefer Sis. Waite at least when I am being talked to.  :) 

But yeah. That pretty much sums up my week. :)

I love you all!!!
-Sister Waite(a-second)

No comments:

Post a Comment