Monday, December 4, 2017

December 4, 2017

Hello everyone! 

This week has been incredible, for so many reasons. We haven't found anyone new to teach yet but we did have a couple people come to church! Rula came again, and agreed to go again in a couple weeks when she is in NY if we find her the church building. Lds meeting house locators are nice to have. :) Mitch (an older gentleman we have been teaching) also came to church yesterday which was a big step forward for him.  We hope to put him on date for baptism this week. 

We also did exchanges this week. I went to SUU again with a sister from the Phillipines. Haha, we were talking about it and I have only done 5 real exchanges outside of my area and 4 of them have been to SUU. 

The next highlight, and one of the highlights of my mission, happened this Saturday when Elder Stevenson of the 12 apostles came and spoke to us in an all mission meeting. It was incredible! He talked a lot to us about how to help people repent. Listening to him reminded me of how important  it is that we have latter-day prophets and apostles here on the earth today. Without them we wouldn't know God's will for us today or how to deal with today's problems. I am so grateful for them and for all that they do for us. I love and sustain President Monson as well as his brethren. If we listen to them then we can hear the Savior's voice speaking to us. 

I love you all! 

-Sister Waite 

image1.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment