Monday, December 18, 2017

December 18, 2017

Hey Everyone!

Not much happened this week so it will be kind of short. That and I don’t have a lot of time. 

We did have transfers today and guess who is staying in Cedar West? Sister Barnett and I! This is my 6th Transfer here (by the end of this Transfer it will have been a total of 9 months) and I am glad to stay. Cedar West is a good Stake. 

With all the Christmas excitement  people have been busy and not able to meet, which we understand. But we did run into a woman yesterday who was telling us that she doesn’t even buy presents anymore. She wants to be solely focused on Christ and what He did for us and that is something I have been able to see this year. Christmas presents are fun and wonderful but there is something so special about focusing on Christ. He is truly the reason we celebrate. 

With love, 

Sister Waite 

No comments:

Post a Comment