Tuesday, January 30, 2018

1/29/2018

Hey Everyone!

This week was awesome. :) We have been busy teaching this week, which is always nice. This next week we don’t have as much planned, but I do not doubt that we will see miracles anyway. 

About  eight months ago I knocked on Rula’s door. She let us in immediately, told us that she was willing to listing and learn, but that she wasn’t going to convert. From there we started a journey that had it highs and it’s lows, it’s heartache and happiness and some amazing spiritual experience. On Saturday, Rula was baptized. I will never forget the things she has taught about how important Jesus Christ is and many other things, and her journey is just beginning! I hope to be included in parts. :) 

My own journey as a missionary is coming to a close in just a few weeks. I don’t know what to feel but I will always be grateful for this chance that I have had to serve the Lord full time. I have learned much, made some amazing friends, and hope to continue to do so. I have seen the hand of the Lord over and over again over the past 18 months and I know that I will continue to do so. I know that the Lord will continue to guide me as I open the next chapter of my life. 

Thanks again for everything! 
- Sister Waite 

image2.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment