Monday, October 9, 2017

10/9/2017


Hello Everyone! 

This week was incredible! We found a lot of people to teach this week. Some of them are more ready than others but that is alright. :) 

However, we did have a lesson with Corey Hill that was like it was right out of a movie. We went over to teach him and after we had said the prayer and such and just turned to us and said “I know you probably have something prepared, but I was wondering if we could talk about baptism.” So we talked about baptism and he wanted to know what he needed to do to get baptized and if he could do it around his sons birthday (which scared us because what is if his birthday was in March, but no, turns out it in the middle of November). And then he kept his commitment to come to church this Sunday even though there was a family event going on. He has been prepared by the Lord over years worth of missionaries. I just wish the missionaries who had taught him before could know. I think it will be a wonderful thing up in Heaven to get to see the people we meet in our lives and how their lives turned out.  

We also had the chance to meet with Jessica again this week. She is such a sweet woman who really does want to know more. She just wants her family to be together forever and that is such a sweet thing to want. Temples are where it is at! Speaking of temples we are finally going to be receive some training for it this Saturday, for real this time. 

Besides that our week has been pretty normal. I may or may not have already introduced myself as Sister White twice. My mouth speaks faster than my brain sometimes... a lot of times. But it was been really great. 

Thanks for all you do!
I love you all!
-Sister Waite 

image1.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment