Monday, October 23, 2017

10/23/2017

image1.jpeg

Hey Everyone! 

This week has been pretty great. The highlight of the week was clearly getting to go on a tour through the Cedar City Temple. It was astounding! It was so beautiful and wow. I can’t wait to go through again (which is all honesty might be when it is dedicated) but wow, guys. It is a work of art.  

We also started working the temple open house last Saturday. That night they also did a special open house for investigators which was so fun. I got to see People from Kanab which made my life. Let me tell you, it was hard not to break the don’t get to excited when you see people you know rule. 

But this week should be good! We are at the temple from about 9-8 every day this week so not much is going on. 

We weren’t able to meet with either Jessica or Corey this week. All of our schedules kept getting in the way but hopefully next Sunday we can meet with them because that is really our only day off. Speaking of which, we might email on Sunday so if you get an email from me then, don’t freak out. We aren’t sure how this is all working yet but Sunday is pretty much our P-day now, expect for shopping. We are also teaching on Sunday so I don’t know how it will all work but it will. 

I am so grateful for the temple. It truly does provide ways that we can be closer together as a family and to God. 
I love you all! Thanks for all you do!
-Sister Waite 

No comments:

Post a Comment